General ◆ Design manager ◆ Schematic/symbol editor ◆ Geometry editor ◆ Layout editor ◆ Library manager for symbols ◆ Library manager for geometries.
Trace drawing features of the layout editor
General ◆ Component placement ◆ Drawing traces.
- When drawing traces the editing layer will be in front.
- Two traces can be added at once.
- Automatic limiting trace to a fit.
- Drawing of angle lines.
- Drawing of arcs.
- Trace length adjustment.
- Highlight/unhighlight current net.
- Change the current trace width/clearance.
- Drawing the circle border of the current via on/off.
- During drawing of a trace, a different trace can be pushed aside.
- Routing keepout.
- Moving/dragging traces.
- Copy traces to clipboard, and import them in another design.
- Center view on next connection.
- Start drawing a trace from the net with the shortest connection.
- Online design rule check.